StKingsleySRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!)

Go down

Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Empty Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!)

Post  GossipGirlInsider Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Gg-log10
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to gossip girl your one and only sources into the scandalous lives of St.Lester's elite's,
Spotted! Today on gossip girl I have some juicy info on a nude pic of Jasmine Costello yes your "Future Ruler" dressed a little to down for the weather at the beach
but she's not the only one who's going to need to be fanning down for this weather as she is today's broadcast.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING AND GRAPHIC PICS TAKEN BY GOSSIP GIRLS MINIONS THERESELF ARE VERY GRAPHIC AND FULL OF NUTIDY TAKE CAUTION INTO YOUR OWN HANDS, FOR WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO SEE MIGHT DISTURB THE PUBLIC OR THE REST OF THE GIRLS WHO ACTUALLY KEPT THEIR VIRGINITY INSTEAD OF LOSING IT IN A BATHROOM STALL *COUGH* JASMINE.

Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Little10
Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Jasmin10

Hmm, I think their is a line of history behind this isn't it?

Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Kriste11
Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Kriste10
Gossip Girl - Edition#3 (NUDE PICS OF JASMINE COSTELLO!) Kriste11

Yep I knew their was some shocking history that related to this, no wonder kristen chose that slut, then again....she's a hoe herself.

xoxo you know you love me -GossipGirl

GossipGirlInsider

Back to top Go down