Best songs in the world.

Go down

Best songs in the world.

Post  Scott Freeman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 am

ANY BIGGIE SMALLS SONG [Except Hypnotize...] ANY 2PAC SONG.

Wiz Khalifa Black and Yellow

Snoop Dog Ft Wiz Khalifa Young, Wild and Free.


learn from this, my children.

Scott Freeman

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Medon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:13 am

I have learnt something, to never let you be a DJ.
avatar
Medon
Admin

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile http://stkingsleysrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Scott Freeman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:16 am

Medon wrote:I have learnt something, to never let you be a DJ.

shutup and go back 2 ur justin bieber and rebecca black asshole

Scott Freeman

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Medon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:33 am

Tohohoho,
Bob Marley.
Jimmy Hendrix.
The Beatles...
Suck on it!
avatar
Medon
Admin

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile http://stkingsleysrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Jake on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:43 am

LOL, "I have learnt something, never let you be a DJ" LOOOL Thats quality comment.

Jake
Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Scott Freeman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Medon wrote:Tohohoho,
Bob Marley.
Jimmy Hendrix.
The Beatles...
Suck on it!
...

2PAC AND BIGGIE FOR RAP

BOB MARLEY FOR REGGEA

REST CAN SUCK UR DICK.

Scott Freeman

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Medon on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 am

Scott Freeman wrote:
Medon wrote:Tohohoho,
Bob Marley.
Jimmy Hendrix.
The Beatles...
Suck on it!
...

2PAC AND BIGGIE FOR RAP

BOB MARLEY FOR REGGEA

REST CAN SUCK UR DICK.

Rap isn't music, it's only junkies 'singing' while beating kid's next to the corner shop/
avatar
Medon
Admin

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile http://stkingsleysrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Scott Freeman on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:57 am

Medon wrote:
Scott Freeman wrote:
Medon wrote:Tohohoho,
Bob Marley.
Jimmy Hendrix.
The Beatles...
Suck on it!
...

2PAC AND BIGGIE FOR RAP

BOB MARLEY FOR REGGEA

REST CAN SUCK UR DICK.

Rap isn't music, it's only junkies 'singing' while beating kid's next to the corner shop/

no that's your dad.

listen to a 2pac or biggie song, you blatently havent, they rap about life, their life, and the flaws of society, faggot.

Scott Freeman

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best songs in the world.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum