The Kingz ; Popular

Go down

Re: The Kingz ; Popular

Post  Jake on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 pm

(( Don't Flame on each others thread, if you got a problem, make a report on the complaint section, thankyou - Jake. ))

Jake
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wesley Chestshire on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:03 am

actually i dont spam, i can do non-typoes and slowly if i wnat... also yes we disrespect people icly because the fact is im ROLEPLAYING my character.. so stfu

Wesley Chestshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Radric Barnes on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:29 pm

You guys can fight?
With spam, disrespect, and bitching, yeah. But the proper way, no.
Radric Barnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Kingz ; Popular

Post  Wesley Chestshire on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 am

The Kingz -- They're the post popular "group" in school, they are also normally really rich and snobby. They look down on most people, they'll sometimes use people for dirty work.. but most of them can fight under their very mature way. They must be able to fight, to even join the kingz but they must also do stuff in style, and have money. If someone wants to join. They must contact Wesley Chestshire (Rattlesnk) They are a very experienced group, they will not pick fights with others, unless Wesley is disrespected or, someone else in the kings.

Head king -
Wesley is a very mature kid. He always looks down on people, he will point out your flaws.. He knows how to fight. But he has a crown on his head which is solid Gold. He does not tend to use other groups for his dirty work, due to him being able to fight quite good.

If you wish to join kingz - You must ask, or wait for me too come to you. Rattlesnk (Wesley Chestshire)

Wesley Chestshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down