Realistic Rp In Classrooms.

Go down

Realistic Rp In Classrooms.

Post  Cate on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am

It has come to my attention that people in the rp, that are having class are being unrealistic.

Now think, How would people act in a classroom? Routy? Uncivilized? Or, actually pay attention to the teacher, and maybe even learn a few things while you are on habbo! Don't be the one to ruin the class or the rping of other, because you wanna be Mr.Macho Man and rebel against the teacher. He is your superior. You should treat them with respect. This only goes for Ic. Ooc, you can do what ever you want.

To bad rping.

-Cate- The sexiest Moderator.
Cate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Realistic Rp In Classrooms.

Post  Scott Freeman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 am

think bout it though, it's up to the teacher to use disciplinary methods.

but I agree to the point, you wouldn't walk out a classroom... that's gay.

Scott Freeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cate on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 am

Scott Freeman wrote:think bout it though, it's up to the teacher to use disciplinary methods.

But still, its hard enough for a teacher to hand about 15 kids in one classroom, so other teachers shouldnt have to be in a classroom at the same time. We shouldnt have to bother jake to come to a classroom, to kick some kid out for unrealistic rp.
Cate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Freeman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:06 am

Cate wrote:
Scott Freeman wrote:think bout it though, it's up to the teacher to use disciplinary methods.

But still, its hard enough for a teacher to hand about 15 kids in one classroom, so other teachers shouldnt have to be in a classroom at the same time. We shouldnt have to bother jake to come to a classroom, to kick some kid out for unrealistic rp.

IRL I got like ..25 students in my class, and there's this teacher that always gets us to behave, how? we know that he's nice when you're nice, but you mess you get shouted at and detention, it's all in the teacher.

Scott Freeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cate on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 am

Scott Freeman wrote:
Cate wrote:

IRL I got like ..25 students in my class, and there's this teacher that always gets us to behave, how? we know that he's nice when you're nice, but you mess you get shouted at and detention, it's all in the teacher.

But it shouldnt be this hard to have a freaking class.
Cate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Freeman on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 am

Cate wrote:
Scott Freeman wrote:
Cate wrote:

But it shouldnt be this hard to have a freaking class.

control the students better. send em out if they're unruly.

Scott Freeman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Medon on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 am

There may be a ocasional scrap in the classroom, commonly corrupt, but I will see what I will do about the situation.

From the mouth off you're mod- Elias..
Medon
Admin

View user profile http://stkingsleysrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down