AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Go down

AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Right, so role play was occurring in which she was trying to convey the title of "The Queen" to Arabella Realm ICly. [Mr.Cookie2] Toby Rayward and I inserted our input on the topic. His interference is for his reasons, but mine was due to Ara being one of my best friends ICly, and Kristen Rhodes[AnonymousFruit,] being my least liked -for being the leader of the Queens-. She says this is OOC and is a complaint she will respectively file. Moving on, she made an extremely insulting comment about Ara's family dying which made her upset ICly. To respond to such, I got an empty discarded can and filled it with Urine. I charged her down to her room after much IC searching to which she got up, left the room, and reentered through Habbo View to try to lose me. When I went to reenter, I got stuck and had to renter through the grounds using the pass. I went back in where she exclaimed, "OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT". I rp'd throwing the urine and its contents on her, to which she smugly ignored and carried on to exclaim it in OOC Conversation after she kicked and banned me from the room, alongside many other role players who I will ask to comment on this topic. I responded to her ICly saying as I could do much worse. When she denied that, I went over to the Bar and bought a bottle of Whiskey. Seeing as there were no Cops on, I did this sneaky like. I then stuffed a napkin in the bottle, lit it aflame, and tossed it at her trailer in an attempt to burn it down. I went to reenter, but I was banned but didn't realize it. My character had Ic Motive, and realistically considering he's probably going to school for assault, arson, and attempted murder [potentially] he'd have a good sense of reckless abandon. At any rate, she continued to ignore it and we had an OOC Argument over IM. She said she'd file a complaint for many reasons, like taking OOC Ic, not being Realistic, and the likes, but I assure you me and the role players on at the time agree what I did was just and that she is being an ultra-dike about this. That is all.
[Habbo ID: RyanBruti]
[Ic Name: Ryan Bruti]

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 pm

IlumTarus wrote:Right, so role play was occurring in which she was trying to convey the title of "The Queen" to Arabella Realm ICly. [Mr.Cookie2] Toby Rayward and I inserted our input on the topic. His interference is for his reasons, but mine was due to Ara being one of my best friends ICly, and Kristen Rhodes[AnonymousFruit,] being my least liked -for being the leader of the Queens-. She says this is OOC and is a complaint she will respectively file. Moving on, she made an extremely insulting comment about Ara's family dying which made her upset ICly. To respond to such, I got an empty discarded can and filled it with Urine. I charged her down to her room after much IC searching to which she got up, left the room, and reentered through Habbo View to try to lose me. When I went to reenter, I got stuck and had to renter through the grounds using the pass. I went back in where she exclaimed, "OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT". I rp'd throwing the urine and its contents on her, to which she smugly ignored and carried on to exclaim it in OOC Conversation after she kicked and banned me from the room, alongside many other role players who I will ask to comment on this topic. I responded to her ICly saying as I could do much worse. When she denied that, I went over to the Bar and bought a bottle of Whiskey. Seeing as there were no Cops on, I did this sneaky like. I then stuffed a napkin in the bottle, lit it aflame, and tossed it at her trailer in an attempt to burn it down. I went to reenter, but I was banned but didn't realize it. My character had Ic Motive, and realistically considering he's probably going to school for assault, arson, and attempted murder [potentially] he'd have a good sense of reckless abandon. At any rate, she continued to ignore it and we had an OOC Argument over IM. She said she'd file a complaint for many reasons, like taking OOC Ic, not being Realistic, and the likes, but I assure you me and the role players on at the time agree what I did was just and that she is being an ultra-dike about this. That is all.
[Habbo ID: RyanBruti]
[Ic Name: Ryan Bruti]

Wow thanks for a entire paragraph, and qute detailed! Long story short you took what was Icly OOcly now you are acting like an attention whore for jake's attention and your abusing your power as a mod and randomly burning people's trailer's down (what you proclaim was icly until proven so.) I did not ban you because you were trying to launch a bottle of piss, and burn my trailer down etc.) It was because you took things oocly you said via habbo chat ara was your friend icly and during our oocly conversation you attempted to then carry on and say you'd have me banned from the rpg and that you have witnesses. Also how can a person ban someone twice? (idk o_o...) yea.Then again what is different from a mod or jake or someone else banning you from a room? Its their room! like really. Plus all your actions were void because this occured when i was oocly (cause i couldn't be bothered to do a scene.) and as it esculated forward you therefore threw a bottle full of urine at me. Not to take this to oocly, but dude you take shit way to seriously, like really? Yea let's get drunk icly.Stay home allday and learn how to burn people's room's down and kick pixel ass!! ;D wow your quite the fucking #winner at life might i say.Stop taking stuff oocly, furthermore i am done.
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

♚KristenRhodes♚ wrote:
IlumTarus wrote:Right, so role play was occurring in which she was trying to convey the title of "The Queen" to Arabella Realm ICly. [Mr.Cookie2] Toby Rayward and I inserted our input on the topic. His interference is for his reasons, but mine was due to Ara being one of my best friends ICly, and Kristen Rhodes[AnonymousFruit,] being my least liked -for being the leader of the Queens-. She says this is OOC and is a complaint she will respectively file. Moving on, she made an extremely insulting comment about Ara's family dying which made her upset ICly. To respond to such, I got an empty discarded can and filled it with Urine. I charged her down to her room after much IC searching to which she got up, left the room, and reentered through Habbo View to try to lose me. When I went to reenter, I got stuck and had to renter through the grounds using the pass. I went back in where she exclaimed, "OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT". I rp'd throwing the urine and its contents on her, to which she smugly ignored and carried on to exclaim it in OOC Conversation after she kicked and banned me from the room, alongside many other role players who I will ask to comment on this topic. I responded to her ICly saying as I could do much worse. When she denied that, I went over to the Bar and bought a bottle of Whiskey. Seeing as there were no Cops on, I did this sneaky like. I then stuffed a napkin in the bottle, lit it aflame, and tossed it at her trailer in an attempt to burn it down. I went to reenter, but I was banned but didn't realize it. My character had Ic Motive, and realistically considering he's probably going to school for assault, arson, and attempted murder [potentially] he'd have a good sense of reckless abandon. At any rate, she continued to ignore it and we had an OOC Argument over IM. She said she'd file a complaint for many reasons, like taking OOC Ic, not being Realistic, and the likes, but I assure you me and the role players on at the time agree what I did was just and that she is being an ultra-dike about this. That is all.
[Habbo ID: RyanBruti]
[Ic Name: Ryan Bruti]

Wow thanks for a entire paragraph, and qute detailed! Long story short you took what was Icly OOcly now you are acting like an attention whore for jake's attention and your abusing your power as a mod and randomly burning people's trailer's down (what you proclaim was icly until proven so.) I did not ban you because you were trying to launch a bottle of piss, and burn my trailer down etc.) It was because you took things oocly you said via habbo chat ara was your friend icly and during our oocly conversation you attempted to then carry on and say you'd have me banned from the rpg and that you have witnesses. Also how can a person ban someone twice? (idk o_o...) yea.Then again what is different from a mod or jake or someone else banning you from a room? Its their room! like really. Plus all your actions were void because this occured when i was oocly (cause i couldn't be bothered to do a scene.) and as it esculated forward you therefore threw a bottle full of urine at me. Not to take this to oocly, but dude you take shit way to seriously, like really? Yea let's get drunk icly.Stay home allday and learn how to burn people's room's down and kick pixel ass!! ;D wow your quite the fucking #winner at life might i say.Stop taking stuff oocly, furthermore i am done.

1. Your Maturity is uncanny- its a complaint, deal with it like an adult and quit complaining and whining.
2. It wasn't a random burning, I targeted you for your Ic Actions.
3. You didn't disprove anything.
4. Your Conversation was Ic, Jasp, Me, and Cookie were all Ic and acted icly at you.
5. You kicked me first, the banned me, then I tried to reenter unaware of said ban, kicking me instantly.
6. Because if Jake banned me from his room he'd have probable cause- not because your getting harassed icly by everyone.
7. You've taken -everything- to an OOC Level.

-End of.

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Jaspiner on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 am

IlumTarus wrote:
♚KristenRhodes♚ wrote:
IlumTarus wrote:Right, so role play was occurring in which she was trying to convey the title of "The Queen" to Arabella Realm ICly. [Mr.Cookie2] Toby Rayward and I inserted our input on the topic. His interference is for his reasons, but mine was due to Ara being one of my best friends ICly, and Kristen Rhodes[AnonymousFruit,] being my least liked -for being the leader of the Queens-. She says this is OOC and is a complaint she will respectively file. Moving on, she made an extremely insulting comment about Ara's family dying which made her upset ICly. To respond to such, I got an empty discarded can and filled it with Urine. I charged her down to her room after much IC searching to which she got up, left the room, and reentered through Habbo View to try to lose me. When I went to reenter, I got stuck and had to renter through the grounds using the pass. I went back in where she exclaimed, "OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT". I rp'd throwing the urine and its contents on her, to which she smugly ignored and carried on to exclaim it in OOC Conversation after she kicked and banned me from the room, alongside many other role players who I will ask to comment on this topic. I responded to her ICly saying as I could do much worse. When she denied that, I went over to the Bar and bought a bottle of Whiskey. Seeing as there were no Cops on, I did this sneaky like. I then stuffed a napkin in the bottle, lit it aflame, and tossed it at her trailer in an attempt to burn it down. I went to reenter, but I was banned but didn't realize it. My character had Ic Motive, and realistically considering he's probably going to school for assault, arson, and attempted murder [potentially] he'd have a good sense of reckless abandon. At any rate, she continued to ignore it and we had an OOC Argument over IM. She said she'd file a complaint for many reasons, like taking OOC Ic, not being Realistic, and the likes, but I assure you me and the role players on at the time agree what I did was just and that she is being an ultra-dike about this. That is all.
[Habbo ID: RyanBruti]
[Ic Name: Ryan Bruti]

Wow thanks for a entire paragraph, and qute detailed! Long story short you took what was Icly OOcly now you are acting like an attention whore for jake's attention and your abusing your power as a mod and randomly burning people's trailer's down (what you proclaim was icly until proven so.) I did not ban you because you were trying to launch a bottle of piss, and burn my trailer down etc.) It was because you took things oocly you said via habbo chat ara was your friend icly and during our oocly conversation you attempted to then carry on and say you'd have me banned from the rpg and that you have witnesses. Also how can a person ban someone twice? (idk o_o...) yea.Then again what is different from a mod or jake or someone else banning you from a room? Its their room! like really. Plus all your actions were void because this occured when i was oocly (cause i couldn't be bothered to do a scene.) and as it esculated forward you therefore threw a bottle full of urine at me. Not to take this to oocly, but dude you take shit way to seriously, like really? Yea let's get drunk icly.Stay home allday and learn how to burn people's room's down and kick pixel ass!! ;D wow your quite the fucking #winner at life might i say.Stop taking stuff oocly, furthermore i am done.

1. Your Maturity is uncanny- its a complaint, deal with it like an adult and quit complaining and whining.
2. It wasn't a random burning, I targeted you for your Ic Actions.
3. You didn't disprove anything.
4. Your Conversation was Ic, Jasp, Me, and Cookie were all Ic and acted icly at you.
5. You kicked me first, the banned me, then I tried to reenter unaware of said ban, kicking me instantly.
6. Because if Jake banned me from his room he'd have probable cause- not because your getting harassed icly by everyone.
7. You've taken -everything- to an OOC Level.

-End of.


Kristen Constantly Switched Between IC And OCC With No Warning Or Statement, She Shrugged Of Any IC Actions That She Didnt Agree With, And Refused To Co-Operate In Any Scene's, Displaying Evidence Of GodModding As Well As Banning Due To Ignorance... (Epic Shortend Version)
avatar
Jaspiner

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Jake on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Report will be dealt with.
------------------------------------

I will make my decision within 1 hour, no more replies please.

Jake
Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Jake on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:35 pm

Ok, me and another Moderator, --Jeans have reviewed the situation, to do more, we would prefer to have screenshots. As for the information we already have and the witnesses, there is a VALID reason for this, nothing will be voided, ICly, AnonymousFruit, has urine over her, thats VALID.
The, Trailer ICly has been burnt. As we have no evidence of the banning from room and godmodding, skipping to the hotel view, no further action will be taken. Nothing is VOID and AnonymousFruit must RP everything that happened from that moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a nice day, anymore questions or problems about this report, please reply here or message me. Thankyou, Jake.

Jake
Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Jake wrote:Ok, me and another Moderator, --Jeans have reviewed the situation, to do more, we would prefer to have screenshots. As for the information we already have and the witnesses, there is a VALID reason for this, nothing will be voided, ICly, AnonymousFruit, has urine over her, thats VALID.
The, Trailer ICly has been burnt. As we have no evidence of the banning from room and godmodding, skipping to the hotel view, no further action will be taken. Nothing is VOID and AnonymousFruit must RP everything that happened from that moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a nice day, anymore questions or problems about this report, please reply here or message me. Thankyou, Jake.

That is respectable, I can agree with this now i will continue on with the rpg until any more futher complaints.
And i would like to fully note for now on i will be taking screen shots of EVERYTHING so yea.

Bye,
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:27 pm

IlumTarus wrote:Right, so role play was occurring in which she was trying to convey the title of "The Queen" to Arabella Realm ICly. [Mr.Cookie2] Toby Rayward and I inserted our input on the topic. His interference is for his reasons, but mine was due to Ara being one of my best friends ICly, and Kristen Rhodes[AnonymousFruit,] being my least liked -for being the leader of the Queens-. She says this is OOC and is a complaint she will respectively file. Moving on, she made an extremely insulting comment about Ara's family dying which made her upset ICly. To respond to such, I got an empty discarded can and filled it with Urine. I charged her down to her room after much IC searching to which she got up, left the room, and reentered through Habbo View to try to lose me. When I went to reenter, I got stuck and had to renter through the grounds using the pass. I went back in where she exclaimed, "OMG WHAT DO YOU WANT". I rp'd throwing the urine and its contents on her, to which she smugly ignored and carried on to exclaim it in OOC Conversation after she kicked and banned me from the room, alongside many other role players who I will ask to comment on this topic. I responded to her ICly saying as I could do much worse. When she denied that, I went over to the Bar and bought a bottle of Whiskey. Seeing as there were no Cops on, I did this sneaky like. I then stuffed a napkin in the bottle, lit it aflame, and tossed it at her trailer in an attempt to burn it down. I went to reenter, but I was banned but didn't realize it. My character had Ic Motive, and realistically considering he's probably going to school for assault, arson, and attempted murder [potentially] he'd have a good sense of reckless abandon. At any rate, she continued to ignore it and we had an OOC Argument over IM. She said she'd file a complaint for many reasons, like taking OOC Ic, not being Realistic, and the likes, but I assure you me and the role players on at the time agree what I did was just and that she is being an ultra-dike about this. That is all.
[Habbo ID: RyanBruti]
[Ic Name: Ryan Bruti]

In this message via habbo chat he confirmed his actions were oocly then procided to say he'd have me banned etc.)
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Jake on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:56 pm

The whole Roleplay will now be voided.
--------------------------------------

The Urine and Trailer situation, is void.

--------------------------------------

Have a good day.

Jake
Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Jake wrote:The whole Roleplay will now be voided.
--------------------------------------

The Urine and Trailer situation, is void.

--------------------------------------

Have a good day.

Thank you, and i will proceed to take future screenie's if anything comes up.

Have a nice day afro
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

I digress, that is not even remotely close to my grammar. I do not use winking smileys and space properly at periods. I don't say Omg. She's playing you now.

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:12 pm

IlumTarus wrote:I digress, that is not even remotely close to my grammar. I do not use winking smileys and space properly at periods. I don't say Omg. She's playing you now.

Go ahead and cover up for yourself, it doesn't matter because i am going to be taking future screenies of everything you do icly and oocly as proof so if you try to lie on me i will send them automatically to jake.Btw how did i edit this pic I don't even know your password to your habbo acc so how am i going to just send myself a pm? exactly didn't think your plan through did you? I am playing him? yea sure whatever believe what you want to the evidence is all here so if you want to explain yourself your openly and wilingly to share you side of the story.
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

There is no story. You lost, so you made a message from me at a time when I was at school using your grammar, not my own, to falsify evidence in your favor. You lost- get over it you vengeful wench.

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:18 pm

IlumTarus wrote:There is no story. You lost, so you made a message from me at a time when I was at school using your grammar, not my own, to falsify evidence in your favor. You lost- get over it you vengeful wench.

I lost? what was their to win in the first place,idk? and like i said "how can i send a pm to myself, i don't even know your password."? I quote you didn't think your plan through, futhermore stop lying their is no point in lying, everything is shown in that mssg, nothing was edited nor would i edit such a thing to "falsify" something in this case.
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:21 pm

The thing is it -was- edited. You can't make up for the reasons of my grammar being 110% different on top of the time. It takes half a ounce of sense to work Photoshop to make a simple mail against me. If you want mails, I'll post my recent sent box and inbox, because I didn't send this Photoshop trash. :b

Edit: I deliver to you my inbox and mail file. Clicking them makes them larger. Dotted lines are a result of me copy-pasting them into paint with print screen. :b






Last edited by IlumTarus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  TheWeaponShop on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:26 pm

I was there during the event, in which most of this went down. She was going OOC/IC, and ignoring peoples Roleplay. She would use OOC as an excuse, to ignore people's Actions, and just walk by.
1. Shouldn't be OOC in the IC rooms.
2. The burning/and tossing of urine was witnessed by many people in the yard.

TheWeaponShop

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:37 pm

TheWeaponShop wrote:I was there during the event, in which most of this went down. She was going OOC/IC, and ignoring peoples Roleplay. She would use OOC as an excuse, to ignore people's Actions, and just walk by.
1. Shouldn't be OOC in the IC rooms.
2. The burning/and tossing of urine was witnessed by many people in the yard.

Like i said until proven so i won't continue on discussing over such a dumb topic, it wasn't icly i'll let you know btw and if it was i would of excepted it but it wasn't so their really is nothing to complain about if you want to encourage his childish rpging then go ahead, other than that I won't condone something so stupid but like i said if it were icly i would of excepted it and moved on.Btw how was i ooc to ignore ppls roleplay that didn't make sense because i stated that i couldn't be bothered to do a scene when ara asked me on chat, now if you think thats a lie ask ara, but i will admitt that i attempted to convey the title of "Queen" to ara icly so had this been.If ara never asked me to scene this would've never occured so you can go ahead and ask her i'm pretty sure you'll get a valid anwser but other than that it's been confirmed that it is all void ][ until proven so, bye.
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 pm

I find reading your posts to be a chore- I can't even understand the message your trying to convene to anyone. I think you're getting at you were always Ooc despite the rooms were Ic? The issue is Ooc is represented through the motto, something you'd never done. Bearing an Ic Motto and Clothes, you were Ic.

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

IlumTarus wrote:I find reading your posts to be a chore- I can't even understand the message your trying to convene to anyone. I think you're getting at you were always Ooc despite the rooms were Ic? The issue is Ooc is represented through the motto, something you'd never done. Bearing an Ic Motto and Clothes, you were Ic.

Wanna talk about "Chores" you think reading your boring complaints evens the situation out, you make no sense half of the time and i can't even tell what your writing half of the time.Reading your complaints are boring and its like another bucket list of stress having to come on the forums to see a troll contiously trolling the "complaints" forum complaining about random shit that no one care's about nor has adressed.Wtf does Ooc have to do with motto or clothes? A motto is just common substitute to help the other icly person identify who you are, clothes have nothing do with rpging and if you actually think that your way off your fucking high horse of reality."Something i've never done. Bearing an Ic motto?" erm are you blind or COMPLETELY BLIND.How about you search my username and check again smartass xD

P.S. can you plz stop bitching and moaning about stupid stuff like icly and oocly roleplay your making it harder for me to ignore you like i was advise to by Jake and i'm pretty sure he's sick and tired of seeing your name pop up in the complaints forum as your complain constantly about everything not protaining to anything important and your supposedly a mod?Pffftt, sheeeaatt....
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

IlumTarus wrote:I find reading your posts to be a chore- I can't even understand the message your trying to convene to anyone. I think you're getting at you were always Ooc despite the rooms were Ic? The issue is Ooc is represented through the motto, something you'd never done. Bearing an Ic Motto and Clothes, you were Ic.

Yet again you can give me a lecture about being mature and accuse me of other false accussations based off false pretences, like for real grow up its roleplay NOT realy life, Jake has confirmed your actions as invalid therefore it was a void so quit your complaining.Now this is going to be my very last and i mean LAST post on this subject so whatever you write furthermore will be ignored i refuse to debate and argue over something so dumb I am 16yr old and i'm mature enough and grown enough to know when to let something go which you need to do.So really continue on with your boring life story of complaints idrgaf anymore, bye troll.
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Continue on- I spoke to Jake, he's looking at it further. This isn't over yet, not by a long shot. Carry on and ignore it, I don't care, but -I- and those involved will have this settled and solved because your Photoshop isn't sufficient. Now- scram.

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Jake on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:40 am

Case is back open, and looking further into this, as new evidence has come up, bare with me.

Jake
Admin

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  ♚KristenRhodes♚ on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 am

IlumTarus wrote:The thing is it -was- edited. You can't make up for the reasons of my grammar being 110% different on top of the time. It takes half a ounce of sense to work Photoshop to make a simple mail against me. If you want mails, I'll post my recent sent box and inbox, because I didn't send this Photoshop trash. :b

Edit: I deliver to you my inbox and mail file. Clicking them makes them larger. Dotted lines are a result of me copy-pasting them into paint with print screen. :b





I don't really see how your saying i edited the mssg you sent me?
1) I am 100% sure I don't know what photoshop is.
2)Like i said anyone can go to your current inbox 'sent' or 'trash' can permenantly delete that current mssg you've sent so showing this doesn't prove that you didn't send the mssg your actually invoking the situation even more NOT only that but this is not factual proof nor is it evidence and contending that in the mssg you sent me was not I quote "remotely close to your grammar." still does not prove that you did not send me THAT specific mssg, now go on and continue to complain to Jake i'll leave for him to decide who is right and who is wrong, you can play him all you want but i know the truth and Jake will find out the little game your up to.

P.s. actually stating the fact that I so called "edited" the picture sends off a red flag to me and let's me know that, that would be a response to NOT only cover up the fact that your lying about sending the mssg in the first place BUT tells everyone that you would stoop so low to have someone personally remove or banned from the rpg I can conclude.
avatar
♚KristenRhodes♚

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-04-08
Location : Beverly Hills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  IlumTarus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:07 pm

♚KristenRhodes♚ wrote:
IlumTarus wrote:The thing is it -was- edited. You can't make up for the reasons of my grammar being 110% different on top of the time. It takes half a ounce of sense to work Photoshop to make a simple mail against me. If you want mails, I'll post my recent sent box and inbox, because I didn't send this Photoshop trash. :b

Edit: I deliver to you my inbox and mail file. Clicking them makes them larger. Dotted lines are a result of me copy-pasting them into paint with print screen. :b





I don't really see how your saying i edited the mssg you sent me?
1) I am 100% sure I don't know what photoshop is.
2)Like i said anyone can go to your current inbox 'sent' or 'trash' can permenantly delete that current mssg you've sent so showing this doesn't prove that you didn't send the mssg your actually invoking the situation even more NOT only that but this is not factual proof nor is it evidence and contending that in the mssg you sent me was not I quote "remotely close to your grammar." still does not prove that you did not send me THAT specific mssg, now go on and continue to complain to Jake i'll leave for him to decide who is right and who is wrong, you can play him all you want but i know the truth and Jake will find out the little game your up to.

P.s. actually stating the fact that I so called "edited" the picture sends off a red flag to me and let's me know that, that would be a response to NOT only cover up the fact that your lying about sending the mssg in the first place BUT tells everyone that you would stoop so low to have someone personally remove or banned from the rpg I can conclude.

I disagree to the 2) statement. Recent mails like that can be restored by Moderators with permission in my experience in MMOs and games. I've told Jake I will ask the Moderators to check my deleted messages in order to prove my innocence if its called upon. To your Ps. You saying you don't know what Photoshop is doesn't help, but you've made a photo to try to void Ic actions unfitting to your standards. You should be banned for -that- in my opinion.

IlumTarus

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Medon on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 am

Anon, the odd's are against you, everyone is stating they seen it, and complaining you go Ic to OOC, to ignore actions, I would just publicy apoolgise.
avatar
Medon
Admin

Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile http://stkingsleysrp.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: AnonymousFruit, Godmodding and Banning.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum